I'm on my way!

I'm on my way!

Monday, November 1, 2010

2 months at home

No exciting pictures, no amazing adventure this week - Just LIFE! I guess I am human LOL

I did not have a great weekend. It started out good, went for a 5.3 km run and then ran stairs for 20 minutes and then........ pop, popcorn, pizza, ice cream, chips, chocolate...... is this part of the 90 / 10? I'm thinking not so much. Although - it was only 2 pieces of pizza, only 1 pop, 1 - 90 cal bag of chips, a few Halloween choc bars - so all in all - not nearly as bad as it would have been "BEFORE".

I found that now I have a sweet tooth and need and want sugar. So I'll have to put an end to this. I am only up 1 lb from last week so that is not bad.  My goal is to be under 200 when I go to Mexico next Thursday so I'm gonna need to pick up my socks and get my butt out of this lazy boy!

I let all the girls in my boot camp know that I have "fallen off the wagon" and need a good kick in the butt , so I got it.  Well I will make a plan to get back on track because I have come way to far to turn around now.

Have a great week and I'll let you know how the U turn around this detour works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment