I'm on my way!

I'm on my way!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Biggest Loser Resort Experience Video

Another great week. Another 2.5 lbs gone. I have now lost 49 lbs since signing up! Yipeeeee!



2 ladies that have never hiked before asked me to take them up Allstones so... I delivered and had another great hike 

  I am looking forward to my 2nd presentation tomorrow night. There are a lot of things that I need to get started on and I haven't been able to focus on me much lately.

Thanksgiving came and went in Canada. I used the plate method ( I can't remember if Emily said anything about the height of the divisions LOL.  I have a lot to be thankful for this year - that is forsure.  We went to my sister in laws for dinner - which is great - no left overs!

I was doing research for my presentation and diets.com say that the average thanksgiving meal is 4500 calories, so it takes the gal on the video 6 hours and 40 minutes of jogging ( so basically a marathon) to get it off. Much easier to not put it on I do think!

Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment