I'm on my way!

I'm on my way!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Week 5 at home

 Another great week. I had the opportunity to go on an amazing hike with a great friend. I am so lucky to have such great support and workout buddies.  Coliseum Mountain was an elevation gain of 2000 feet and 13 km. I burned 2000 calories and had a great fall day!

I enjoyed too many sweets this week. My sweet tooth has returned and I was able to enjoy them in moderation.  I am counting my calories pretty well and putting in extra cardio if I have to to wear off the extra calories. If you wanna play - you have to pay!

I was featured in our town newspaper this week. There is a whole page on my experience in Utah at the Biggest Loser Resort.  So now - the whole town will be holding me accountable at the grocery store and in the restaurants.



I am giving a presentation tomorrow night for the ladies at Curves and whoever wants to come. Next week I am doing the presentation again at The Church of The Nazarene on Tuesday at 7 pm.  I am looking forward to sharing all the knowledge and information that I got at the BLR.  Canadian Thanksgiving is coming up this weekend - it may be 1 bigger meal -but that is about it - I can do some cardio to get some extra calories for the gravy and mashed potatoes. I may get a chance to go hiking again on Saturday as well.  Next weekend I am taking a girlfriend to the mountains and we will go hiking again - I am so addicted. I guess it's not a bad one though.

This is coliseum mountain. We started from the bottom and hiked up on the right hand side and then walked up around the top part in the middle and then up to the top of the knob on the left! Great place for lunch.

 Have a great week and I'll keep on keeping on! I lost 1 lb this week. I went clothes shopping and am fitting into a size 16 pretty well at Sears, Walmart etc. yeah! Oh what a feeling!

  We met my parents for an anniversary dinner and my mom did not recognize me walking through the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment