I'm on my way!

I'm on my way!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Hanging In There

Well I'm still on track. Have been pretty busy with Christmas, Boot camp wrapping up. Getting ready to head to Las Vegas on Sunday to celebrate my 39th Birthday  for 4 days. I am planning on going back up to Utah and rocking that STOP SIGN hike - but the forecast is horrible. 80 mm of rain in the next 5 days.  So it may be indoor workouts!


Carson & I at his Christmas Party in Nov ( my size 16 dress!)

I love Canyon Ranch Spa. It's in the Venetian Hotel. There are exercise classes, a great gym, amazing spa facilities called "Aquavana" the SPA services are way too expensive but you pay $40 for 12 hours access to the spa & gym facilities and it's awesome. Hydrotherapy tubs, sauna, steam room, IGLOO shower, salt grotto, herb room, reclined heated stone chairs- a very awesome day. So we may have to do inside stuff and lots of walking.

I'm going to Vegas with my friend ANGELA - she is a VEGAS VIRGIN, so we have lots to see.

You do so much walking in VEGAS, there is so much to see & do.  I am looking forward to shopping and getting some new clothes.

My weight is good - still 199 - I won the Weight Loss Challenge at my Boot camp lost 13 lbs for a total of 6.2% body weight loss since Sept. So basically about 1 lb a week - could have been more but......

I don't feel deprived
I don't feel like I'm on a diet
I"m not obsessed
I'm just living and it feels great.

My classes for January are coming along good for registration. My NEW YEAR NEW YOU weight loss jump start has 23 people signed up - so I will have to work on it - polish it up!

Don't forget to focus on FAMILY and not the FOOD over the holidays.  They seem to go hand in hand, don't they?  Remember what you do with food - you can undo with exercise -

so if you don't want to do the time - don't do the crime!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

what is your goal through the holidays?\
My goal is just to weigh in at 199 on Jan 1st and then
to put some coal in my engine and get going again!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment