I'm on my way!

I'm on my way!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2011! Happy New Year
What exciting goals / challenges will you face and achieve this year?
I didn't make any exciting resolutions
1 short term goal to be under 190 when I go to Hawaii in February
(only 8 lbs to go to achieve that goal)

I survived the holidays and came out 2 lbs under. Got in a fair amount of workouts in.
Last weekend I took 3 new certification courses - It was great to learn a few new things!
My new classes have started up and are going well.
I got a wireless headset and speaker system - so that my class can now hear me - seems kind of weird!

My New Year New You weight loss seminar is coming up next Friday. It has been frustrating trying to get people to commit and pay! Most people that haven't paid yet are using excuses to back out now. I just don't want to have to supply food, buy supplies & get manuals for them when they are not going to be there. Ugh............ dealing with people - I guess it's just part of the "job". I'll have to get solid policies and just start getting tough.

Well until next time - just wanted to drop a line to say that I'm still here, still on this journey and on track ( with the occasional bump and U turn - but doing OK)  just living a normal life feels great!

Happy New Year - get mooooooooooooooving!

No comments:

Post a Comment