I'm on my way!

I'm on my way!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 3 At home

The gorgeous fall scenery close to home


my brave kids making mom proud climbing and rappelling

It has been another great week. I have lost 2 more lbs.  A total of 45 lbs exactly since January when I signed up for The Biggest Loser Resort.  I am so proud of myself for making it this far.  I have a lifelong journey ahead of me - but it's not about the destination - it's about the journey. There is going to be U turns, wrong roads, flat tires, pot holes - but as long as I keep going - I will get there !


I have not been working out as much as I should be ( but really who says how much LOL) I did boot camp Mon and wed, jogging Tuesday, treading on Thursday and then that's about it. I need to get lifting more weights and doing more core work.  I need to make myself a schedule and just do it!

My boot camp classes are going great. It is really full -but it's working.  I am burning @ 630 calories during my class (that's even with my heart rate monitor set at 210 lbs (it was at 228 lbs still))

I am having more sweet cravings this week - maybe because of the hormone monthly thing?? Who knows - so I've been having a few treats - making sure that they fit in with my calories and it has been OK, I am learning moderation and not being all or nothing lately! Feels good to be in CONTROL!

I took new pictures in a Bikini that I wore when I signed up for the BLR in January and OMG! It's scary to look at how fat and big I was and am so happy to be where I am. I will keep working and it would be great to get another set of pics in a few months ( if there good enough maybe I'll post the bad ones !)

I will keep on keeping on.  My husband has been gone for 6 days so I'm looking forward to having him home so that I can get to the pool at nights, jogging and maybe some biking. But I have no excuses as I have a whole gym in my basement - so i can workout at home anytime.  Well better get the slow cooker supper ready for tomorrow night!

  1. Have a great week - I hope to report a number (not that the number is important)  that is under 210 next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment