I'm on my way!

I'm on my way!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 1 - It's an amazing adventure

Warning **** Is not larger than appears! Boy those plates
are pretty small - they fit the portion size well though.













Me with Heba - Biggest Loser Season 6 At Home Winner - I am looking forward to hearing her speak later this week!






















How can you do all that exercise and eat 1200 calories and not be hungry? I never would have believed it but it is! The right combination of Carbs (45 - 50%) Proteins (25 - 30%) and Fats (25 - 30%) There is a salad bar that is open - assortment of salad and veggies that are extra calories if you need them.

I slept ok, not great and 5:45 am was way too early for me as I am not an early bird and I don't get the worm! My hiking group did Asani? sp Ridge today - just walk out of the back of BLR and head up into the hills, we saw some nice petroglyphs and a nice view. I burned 1180 calories on the 2 hr 20 min hike ( all the calories that I ate today - how convenient!)

Schedule of the day

Hiking

Breakfast

Emotional Growth Workshop

Total Body Water ( or mountain) I chose the pool to enjoy the sun next time i'll pick mountain
Lunch

Budget Lecture - no $ ! We figured out our calories in and out and in order to achieve my goal of a 70 lb weight loss - I only have to burn off 245,000 calories! Just!

Circuit Training - was awesome i loved it - you did 2 min hard cardio on a machine and then went on to 2 45 second sets on the weight equipment and kept going and going and going

Core Training

Deep Water Suspension

Dinner

Lecture Spending your calories wisely! If you eat smarter - you can eat more!

The food here is awesome! It is very good. Gourmet and yummy - tortilla soup was a bit spicy for me but ok!

Well that is about it - I have been placed in the intermediate hiking group - I had the choice of the advanced but - let's just go one week at a time - see how this week goes and see how the feet hold up. I have no blisters but I am feeling like 4 of my toes are a bit tender, so I'll see what i can do to Dr them up for the morning hike and try a different pair of running shoes ( which is why i brought 3 pairs!) Maybe that's why I had 80 lbs of luggage. Speaking of which - I thought about how hard it was to pull it through the airport and you know what - that is what i am packing around everywhere - aughhhhh all that extra work and strain on my joints!

Looking forward to the massage tomorrow night and the Field trip to target on wed!
Total exercise caloried burned today - 2890 only 6 hours of exercise
Daily Challenge: How many push ups can you do? Do a full one, modify one, do it on the wall and just do it! Write down how many you can to today and everyday or a few times a week - work on them and you'' be amazed at the strength that you'll gain. You will buff up your pecs, back, biceps and triceps and if you're doing full ones - engage your core (pull your bellybutton up into your spine) and you'll get a great core and back workout too! Go push it up!







No comments:

Post a Comment