I'm on my way!

I'm on my way!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 16 - I'm still here


Today was a tough day for me mentally, physically. I didn't get to bed until 11:30 and woke up at 5 so I was really tired.
Our hike this am was stop sign. I had planned on just making it - as I was feeling beat. I turned the music on and huffed on up the hill. I beat my last time by 1 minute. So I got up the hill in 1 hour and 30 seconds. So 40 more seconds would have gotten me under that 59;59 that I want. Maybe next time.
Breakfast - Fruit Parfait - can't believe there was 465 calories in it!
Emotional Growth Workshop - was good
Stretch - was good and then it felt like I was hit by a bus
Lunch - was tasty
I met with Rachel - the nutritionist for 30 min to discuss my menus and eating plans once I get home. I will touch base with her again after I get my RMR done next week so we can discuss how many calories I should be eating a day to continue the weight loss.
I was so tired and didn't want to do anything. So I came back to my room (for Open Gym - when I usually go for a bike ride) and had an hour nap. I can't remember the last time that I had a nap. The alarm went off and I felt like crap - but I got up to go to my 3 classes this afternoon.
Total Toning - I felt really crappy so i was a back row participant for once and just got through it!
Water Intervals - was good - nice to get some sun and fresh air
Cardio Intervals - I chose to stay in the water and i just did water jogging for 50 min in the deep end - it was hard work and enjoyed more sun and water ( and didn't have Sharon yelling at me - that is usually a helpful thing - but I didn't need it today)
Dinner - was extremely filling and then i went to the lecture that I had missed the last 15 minutes of due to a massage the first week. Picked up my laundry and am now relaxing and am going to go to bed by 9:30 tonight.
Tomorrow's hike will be a tough one and a challenge - but the hiking guide assured me that if the others roar ahead with jet fuel - she will guide the 3 of us "fast stragglers" up the mountain so we don't have to run and can take a photo or 2 or get rocks out of our shoes.
Well hopefully today has been "the wall" that everyone talks about and if a 1 hour nap got me over that - then I'm pretty lucky- some people take a few days to climb over it!
Daily Challenge: Positive Body Image
Name 3 things that you love or appreciate about your body:
1.
2.
3.
Focus on who you are and not just what your body looks like
Name 3 unique traits that you have ( stay away from rolls - ie. a good mother, good wife - what makes YOU unique?)
1.
2.
3.
until tomorrow.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment