I'm on my way!

I'm on my way!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 11 - On Fire!












Today was an awesome day. I had reservations about the hike this morning. Everyone talked about how hard it was so it kind of psyched me out. The hike was amazing. I got to challenge my cardio - it was tough but not as hard as the mountain I climbed before I left home. The scenery was amazing. We had to go down a few "slides" were told to put our crack in the crack LOL but it worked. The most challenging part for me was straddling a crevase that had a pool of water underneath - if you slipped - you would go sploosh and it's deep and gross. So I tried - I even went second and took it one step at a time and I felt so proud!

Daily Schedule

6:30 Hike - Saddle
9:30 Breakfast - a porrage like thing ( I didn't like it, but I ate it)
10:15 Stretch - It hurt a lot and was very uncomfortable - I felt like crap when it was done
11:15 Liquid Moves in the pool - I got stretched out and moving and felt a lot better when
it was over
12:25 Lunch - Awesome mushroom soup and yummy turkey burger
1:00 Free Time - I went for a bike ride - took a friend and we took it slow and went as far
as she could go and then I went back and did it myself again
1:45 Open Gym ( I was bike riding) it's nice you get to choose in 2nd week
2:20 Total Body H2O - was tough - I gave it my all and got "pooped out"
3:30 Ball Works - we did an aerobics and toning class using a ball - it was hard as all
my muscles were sore from hiking, pool, biking, pool - I did do 10 pushups with only
my toes on the tip of the ball!
4:30 Dreaded Treading Class - I did it on the treadmill. You go as fast / hard as you can
for 5 minutes ( the instructor keeps getting you to go faster) and then rest for 5 minutes and then 4 minutes as fast as you can and then rest for 4 min and on and on until 1. I acheived something that I have never done before - I ran on the treadmill for 30 seconds at 10.0 mph! Wow - that was amazing - it felt so awesome to do something that you didn't think that you could do.
5:30 Dinner - Stuffed peppers and some kind of desert. It was really tasty.
6:15 Increasing your income - the people who are staying over discuss the challenges we
faced this week and what we want to acheive next week
7:15 Movie time in my room wit a freind
Daily Challenge: Try something that you don't think that you can do and just do it! There is no failure but in ceasing to try!~










No comments:

Post a Comment