I'm on my way!

I'm on my way!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 6 - Hey Baby Lets Go To Vegas

Well we woke up this morning, got into our hiking vans and the skies were dark and there was some lightening. We started up our hike but only got 45 min into it and they picked us up to come back. So the option was the gym. I didn't want to go to the gym so I taught a bootcamp class and got a great workout in.

Had breakfast and then did some laps and did a deep water workout for 1 1/2 hours. Sat in the hot tub and visited and am now off for lunch and then i' m going to las vegas to see my mom who is there alone for her birthday tomorrow!

There has been some great results here this week. One guy lost 22 lbs in the 1 week he was here! I have heard lots of 8's and 6's. They don't recommend that stay over guests weigh in , but i will when i get back from Vegas tomorrow. I am going to follow my 1200 calorie food plan and enjoy lots of veggies, have packed fruit, find some lean protein, drink tons of water and a few whole grains - I will stay focused in the real world and still have fun.

Have a great weekend.

Daily Challenge - count your calories this weekend - if you bit it write it. Have you figured out your BMR? Do you know home much you should be eating???

No comments:

Post a Comment