I'm on my way!

I'm on my way!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 25 Getting Worn Out











Another day done! Fantastic Hike. We did Upper Gila. They used to do a hike named Slots, but now some of the trail is closed, so we accessed it a different way. Our group split in half and the faster half went to the end and back and the other group turned around part way. I acquired 2 new blisters on today's hike? Ugh!
Breakfast
Nutrition workshop about snacking
Stretch Class - worse one yet, didn't like it, did most of it standing up.
Lunch
Departing Guest Workshop - we learned how to face the challenges of living outside the bubble of Fitness Ridge.
Treading Class - I put a roll of moleskin on to cover up all the blisters and I was feeling quite hot and not well, but I did it and gave it my all! The old me would have chose and pool workout or bike ride, but I tried even though injured and I DID IT!
I skipped the pool class and went for a bike ride alone
Ballworks - I did the pool instead
Dinner
After dinner we had nutrition Q & A and menu planning workshop.
Then I watched some tv, helped a friend with some pics on the computer and now heading to bed early as I am getting my Resting Metabolic Rate done tomorrow morning at 5:30 am.
Daily Challenge:
It's important to make goals with whatever part of your life that you want to work on. Set a goal for 30 days from now. This gives you enough time to screw up and get back on track again. Whether it's a weight loss goal or any other health or life improvement goal ..
= write down your goal
= make some action plans on how you will achieve this goal
= schedule your first 7 days with specific times and dates . ie. if it's working out - say when, where and with who - schedule yourself in - you are important and shouldn't put yourself on the back burner.
gnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment