I'm on my way!

I'm on my way!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 0 Let's Get It Started



Well I enjoyed my mini vacation in Las Vegas. I chose my food and beverages wisely. Even at the Buffets. I even threw away - yes - threw away my Mr. Big that I brought from Canada - my brain asked me "What is the point of eating that - when you are going to go through all this to melt it back off?" so I left it in Las Vegas ( Sin City was a good place for it's new home - not on my BUTT!)

I enjoyed the morning at the pool and caught the executive shuttle from the Airport (it's in Level O - easiest to access from an elevator. I arrived at the resort - got my package and room key and had 30 minutes to get my body testing, weight and measurements done. My weigh in weight was 245. That's not really a big issue for me, weight is just a number! Then I was sent to see the life coach Jen and she went through a few things.

Dinner was served at 5:30 and I met some nice ladies (and men) from Canada - there are quite a few of us here this week. Supper was "Cob Salad" and "Chocolate Pie (not as exciting as it sounds tofu and pudding)





After dinner, we had a group introduction. Everyone stood up and said where they were from and how long they have been or will be staying. Heba from Season 6 of the biggest loser is here for her second week.


After then intro's the stay over guest were dismissed and us newbies went through the orientation and know what our expectations are next week. We discussed the rules - lights out at 10 or else! I am in the "Red Group" - there are 3 groups to break up the number and stagger the meal a bit.


I did a bit of shopping in the store at the Ridge - bought some body glide and electrolytes to put in my water. I have gotten all organized and unpacked - should probably have done more socializing but really wanted to get settled in and organized! I am on the bottom floor - not too noisy - the walls are pretty thin and you can hear the doors.


Well here goes a new adventure. ... hiking starts at 6:15 am tomorrow !


Daily Challenge: Walk further - park further from your work, from the store - etc and get a few extra steps in.










No comments:

Post a Comment