I'm on my way!

I'm on my way!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 3 - Another Full Day under my belt



Stop Sign Hike Today - I hiked up and back with Heba. It was neat hearing about some of the behind the scenes of The Biggest Loser Show


Well I am feeling pretty beat tonight. I am also hungry for the first time. I burned 3241 Calories with exercise today so that is probably why. My toes are a little bit sore still, but not getting worse. Take care of your feet - you need them for everything. I didn't have the emotional breakdown that people talk about on wed so that is good.
Schedule
Stop Sign hike
Breakfast
Open Gym ( i did the circuit that we did the other day)
Stretch Class - was amazing - learned some new stuff about posture!
Lunch
Emotional Eating Lecture
Mountain Class - Yuk - You start at a speed and no resistance and then every 2 minutes go up 2 resistance points and then up 2 every 2 min 12 time - so 24 min workout and you are on level 15 on treadmill or level 24 on bike when done - it was tough - but i pushed through it!
H20 Circuit - finally a challenging water class - made my old aqua aerobics classes look like peanuts (and I taught some good classed)
Kickboxing - Loved it - used gloves and big punching things and they were awesome - great workout!
Dinner
Intuitive Eating Lecture
Then I just came back for the target adventure. They send a van of women wanting to go shopping out - we had 45 min to shop and returned - grabbed a few things, and got the kids some souvenirs!
Well going to hit the sac - tierd tonight!
Daily Challenge : Try to hold a plank for 30 seconds and do it 2x. Get into a push up position - on your elbows and lift up your knees, keep your hips down - tighten your core ( pull your bellybutton into your spine) and hold - modify drop knees down but keep contraction!

No comments:

Post a Comment