I'm on my way!

I'm on my way!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 10 - feeling tierd





Feeling stronger and more confident everyday!



Teetor - Totter Rock (you can rock it back and forth and it's on the edge of a steep cliff)


2 hiking groups meeting in the cave - good job everyone!



Some of the scenery from my bike ride - not hard on the eyes at all.

I had a great day today. I am feeling a bit sluggish. I was prepared for Saddle - we did the 3rd ravine instead. It was a nice hike. We got some nice pics. I got to go on Teetor Totter Rock. You stand at the edge of a cliff and wobble on a rock that is on top. A bit nerve racking - but hey I tried it.

After breakfast we had a nutrition lecture, it was awesome. It was talking about family meals. How important it is to sit down and eat together as a family.

I went to water class, lunch, for Open Gym I left 30 min before and went on a long bike ride. When I got I led an abdominal workout in the studio, kickboxing class, mountain class, pool and then dinner.

There are quite a few people who are still dragging today. I am settling in with a group of nice men & women. It's nice to have some freindly faces, I still try to sit at a different table at each meal to get to know other people as well.

The calories were low today, just over 1000 - I can't imagine that I ate that amount and did all the exercise and am not really hungry. I guess my body has enough stored energy to use up!

I am feeling good about the program. I went shopping tonight and got a new sloppy dress to wear at the end of the day. I took a 1x (16 - 18) and a 2x (20-22) and I tried on the 1x and it fit. I am excited to see how much more my body can change and what I can accomplis hin 2.5 weeks. The mirror is starting to reflect the changes, it is very exciting. I am feeling good about myself, my progress, my mental being. I am thinking about things differently - food , exercise, family - taking away what is most valuable in your life sure makes you realize what you have!

Well it's past the 10 o"clock curfew and no one has knocked on my door yet. Hiking saddle tomorrow morning!

Daily Challenge: Enjoy a nice family meal. Set a nice place setting, have a varitety of healthy food on the table (they suggest that you let children pick out their own food) - seriously - don't dish them up - let them choose? Interesting concept. Sharing meals together is a very important part of our daily lives, routines, and can affect children in a lot of good ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment