I'm on my way!

I'm on my way!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 14 Day off



Today I slept in until 8:30 - glorious. Had breakfast (Apple Muffin and Fruit) Picked up my bag lunch (Tuna Sandwich, veggies & apple) and left for Zion National Park. I had been there with my husband last year so it wasn't a new adventure - but still beautiful and amazing. A long day though. We missed dinner so picked up Subway - but was able to snag dinner so I threw the $3.75 sub away and ate on the program.
We did probably about an hour of easy walking today and I am going to go do 20 min in the pool later and enjoy the hot tub!
I am ready for another week. I have 2 weeks left - I feel that I am ready to come home and only want to stay one more week - but husband says to stay - so i will and give it my all. You can carry weeks forward if you have 2 weeks notice. It will be good to form habits and reinforce everything.
I stepped on the scale this am and ............. drumroll............... 228lbs from 245 so that is 17 lbs gone in 2 weeks - wow! I feel amazing. Words can't describe how proud I feel about myself for pushing hard, being successful, following the program to a T! "Nothing Tastes as good as skinny feels!" I am now 5 lbs under the weight that I got married 11 years ago. My goal is to weigh 218 ( the weight I was when I met my darling husband that I haven't seen since 1997) when I go home so that mean that I have to lose 5 lbs for the next 2 weeks, so I will work hard and do a bit extra to make sure that that happens!
Daily Challenge: Make sure that you drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday this week, revisit the other daily challenges and complete those that you haven't done yet. Did you figure out your RMR? You need to know how many calories to put in!
Looking forward to starting week #3 - the downhill slope!

No comments:

Post a Comment