I'm on my way!

I'm on my way!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 13 - Rest at last

Ouch - you just brush past and they attack! The 2 on the right were really stuck in my knee!



My Friend Cherrie and I at the end of West Canyon - 4 miles in then 4 miles back - we are both dental hygienists and live within 2 hours of each other.

Saturday's are kind of slow around here.
Daily Schedule:
6:30 am hike - I did west canyon - an 8 mile walk down a gravelled service road
9:30 Breakfast - Pancakes, eggs & sausage
10:30 Circit - I just walked on the treadmill on a steep incline for 45 min
1130 free time - I took ( against her will) my Friend heather for a bike ride up
to the top of the hill, she did great
12:30 Lunch - Carrot Soup - different and turkey tortilla things
1:00 - 5:00 Suntan / a bit of workout in the pool
5:00 - 6:00 Massage with Tyler - that man has amazing hands!
6 - 7:45 Video and Graduation
7:45 Left for a movie - Saw Eat Pray Love with 1/2 the girls from the resort
I was very proud of myself for now caving into any temptations that came my way on our Field trip to the movie tonight. I had a bottle of water and that is it.
I snuck on the scale tonight ( I wasn't going to until Monday morning) and it said 230! That is down 15 lbs in almost 2 weeks! Yeah. My bathing suit bottoms didn't fit me great today - they are too loose! How exciting!
Tomorrow I have decided not to go to Zion. Hopefully I can sleep in, have breakfast, get a bit of a workout in ( easy one) and then do some homework for bootcamp & ladies retreat and then enjoy the sun again.
Daily Challenge: I 'm too tierd to think of one ......... OK here it is, next time you go to a movie or see a movie at home - forget about the pop, popcorn & candy ( or figure out the calories first) and opt for a healthier movie snack options ( munch on some fruit or vegetables!)

No comments:

Post a Comment